2HP LEESON 3600RPM 145TC TEFC 3PH MOTOR 191490.00
|Catalog Number:||191490.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||50 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase Washguard Stainless Duck Motor is designed for long-life in demanding washdown applications. Built with all stainless steel external components and well sealed against moisture and condensation, these all-stainless motors are able to withstand severe washdown environments. When a paint-free motor is needed for ultra-clean operations in the food processing, bottling and pharmaceutical industries, count on LEESON Stainless Duck motors to meet the need—at a price that defines value.
- NEMA Premium efficiency with a three year warranty
- 300 Series stainless steel exterior components
- 7/8" Keyed output shaft
- C-face mounting provisions with heavy duty 12G stamped base
- Buna-N gaskets and Viton shaft seals
- TEFC models: Seals and gaskets on both ends of shaft extension
- Anti-corrosion coating applied to rotor and stator
- Moisture resistant sealant between frame and endshields
- Laser etched full-fact nameplate
- Double sealed bearings
- Split conduit box design with flanged cover and rubber gasket
- Condensate drains for all mounting orientations in each endshield
- IRIS Inverter duty insulation system (Class F) - 1HP and higher
- Meets IP55 enclosure protections
- Non-USA Manufactured, CN
|FL Amps||5.3-5||FL Amps||2.5||FL Amps||4.6/2.3|
|SF Amps||6.2-5.6||SF Amps||2.8||SF Amps||5.2/2.6|
|CC Number||CC005A||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||47 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Shaft Diam.||7/8 IN||Cust Part No.||Packaging||B|
|Paint||NO PAINT||Hazardous Location||NONE||Test Card||01|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.