1HP LEESON 1200RPM 56C TEFC 3PH MOTOR 191421.00
|Catalog Number:||191421.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||47 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase Washguard SST Stainless Duck Motor is designed for long life in demanding washdown applications. Built with all stainless steel external components and well sealed against moisture and condensation, these all-stainless motors are able to withstand the severe washdown environments found in the food processing, chemical processing, and beverage industries.
- NEMA Premium efficiency with a three year warranty
- Durable all-stainless construction
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft with seal
- C-face mounting provisions less base
- 300 series stainless steel exterior components
- Anti-corrosion coating applied to rotor and stator
- Moisture resistant sealant between frame and endshields
- Laser etched full-fact nameplate
- Double sealed bearings
- Split conduit box design with flanged cover and rubber gasket
- Four condensate drains
- Inverter duty IRIS insulation
- BISCC Certified for the baking industry
- Meets IP55 enclosure protections
- Non-USA Manufactured, CN
|FL Amps||3.8-3.8||FL Amps||1.9||FL Amps||3.4/1.7|
|SF Amps||4-4||SF Amps||2||SF Amps||3.8/1.9|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||47 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Shaft Diam.||Cust Part No.||Packaging||B|
|Paint||BLUE (ENAMEL)||Hazardous Location||NONE||Test Card||00|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.