LEESON 10FT-LB 143-5TC 208-230/460V NEMA2 IP23 COUPLER BRAKE 175576.00
APPLICATIONS: Designed for application where mounting the brake between the motor and driven load is the preferred or most convenient location. The are excellent for applications where a brake is needed to add to an existing equipment application without replacing the motor.
- Rugged cast construction
- Stearns brakes are well suited to most industrial applications
- Coupler brakes are designed to be C-Face connected on both ends
- These brakes are not suited for overhung loads to be applied to the output shaft
- Mounts directly to the face and shaft of NEMA 56 through 215T-frame C-face motors to create a fail safe brakemotor
- The 6ft.lb. brake mounts to NEMA 56C or 143-5TC motors using an optional adaptor sleeve, which is included with the brake
- Output shaft can be either 56C or 143-5TC depending on the location of the provided adaptor sleeve
- A 1/2 NPT threaded lead exit hole is provided for power connections
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.