25HP LEESON SM2 VECTOR NEMA1 VFD 480-590V 3PH INPUT 174639.00
|Description:||AC INVERTER,25HP/SM2 VECTOR/IP21/480-590V/3PH|
|Ship Weight:||20 lbs.|
This Leeson motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
This Leeson product is Non-Returnable. Please take the time to identify your product needs. It is the customer’s responsibility to review all product information provided to determine the correct mechanical and electrical characteristics needed for your application. If you need further assistance with this product to identify your product specifications, please contact our sales team to answer any questions you may have.
The SM2 SERIES FLUX VECTOR carries all the features required by demanding applications including four modes of operation (V/Hz, Enhanced V/Hz, Vector Speed, and Torque), High starting torque, auto-tuning, advanced low-speed control, and dynamic speed regulation.
- Enclosure: NEMA1, IP21, -10 to 55*C, 2.5% derate per *C above 40*C
- Standard Features: Easy Set-up and Operation: Program the Vector control in one of four convenient ways:
- From the front of the drive
- The optional remote keypad
- A PC Using TechLink Software
- The innovative EPM Programmer.
- Modes of operation:
- Open Loop Flux Vector (Speed or Torque)
- V/Hz (constant or variable)
- Enhanced V/Hz with Auto-tuning
- Easy to Use Keypad & Display 6-Button Interface:
- Scroll Up
- Scroll Down
- Vivid Illumination:
- 4 digit LED display
- Easy to read from a distance
- Movable Decimal Point
- Acceleration/Deceleration Profiles:
- Two Independent Accel Ramps
- Two Independent Decel Ramps
- Linear or S-Type
- Auxiliary Ramp-to-Stop
- Output Frequency:
- 500 Hz Std., 1000 Hz Optional
- Selectable Logic Assertion:
- Positive Logic Input (PNP current sourcing)
- Negative Logic Input (NPN current sinking)
- Multiple Braking Functions
- Loss of Follower Management
- Speed Commands: Keypad, Jog, Floating Point Control
- Voltage: Scalable 0-10 VDC
- Current: Scalable 4-20mA, Potentiometer, 8 Preset Speeds
- Process Control: PID Modes: Direct or Reverse Acting, PID Sleep Mode
- Voltage Monitoring
- Current Monitoring
- Real Time Monitoring: 8 register fault history, Software Version Drive Network ID, DC Bus Voltage (V), Motor Voltage (V), Output Current (%) Motor Current (A), Motor Torque (%), Power (kW) Energy Consumption (kWh), Heasink Temperature (*C), 0-10 VDC Input (User Defined, 4-20 mA Input (User Defined) PID Feedback (User Defined), Analog Output (% Load, % Torque, kW), Network Speed (baud rate), Terminal Continuity, Keypad Status, Elapse Run Time (hours), Elapsed Power on Time (hours)
- UL (USA)
- cUL (Canada)
- CE (Europe)
- GOST (Russia/Ukraine)
- C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand)
- Dimensions H x W x D (inches) 12.33 x 6.88 x 8.08
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.