30HP LEESON MICRO SERIES VFD 480-590V 3PH INPUT 174598.00
|Description:||30HP VFD/MICRO/NEMA1/480-590V/3PH INPUT|
|Ship Weight:||25 lbs.|
This Leeson product is Non-Returnable. Please take the time to identify your motor needs. It is the customer’s responsibility to review all product information provided to determine the correct mechanical and electrical characteristics needed for your application. If you need further assistance with this product to identify your product specifications, please contact our sales team to answer any questions you may have.
Micro Series compact inverters offer "big drive" full features for adapting standard or premium efficiency three phase motors to adjustable speed operation. Utilizing the latest micro-processor and advanced IGBT power conversion devices, ultra-friendly operation, programs and reads-out in plain English.
- Intelligent Power Module-IGBT's with a 16 bit intel Microprocessor.
- User choice programming with: Choice of "Quick Start" factory presets and Built-in English programmable options via the key touch-pad.
- Output Frequency: 0-120Hz
- Overload Current Capacity: 150% for one minute, based on nominal output of the control.
- Speed reference signal. Choice of potentiometer, 0-10VDC, speed or load.
- Two auxillary contacts: One form C relay and two open collector output.
- Preset speeds: Four.
- Slip Compensation.
- Adjustable carrier frequency. Adjustable acceleration and deceleration times.
- DC braking-time and voltage adjustable.
- Password protected.
- Constant torque-with adjustable current limit.
- Rugged, heavy-gauge steel enclosures with barrier type terminal strips.
- Underwritter Laboratories Listed.
- Dynamic Braking is available as a kit for Installation in the field.
- Remote keypad is available as a kit for installation in the field or as a modification.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.