1HP LEESON MICRO STAINLESS VFD 200-240V 3PH INPUT 174528.00
|Ship Weight:||8 lbs.|
This Leeson product is Non-Returnable. Please take the time to identify your product needs. It is the customer’s responsibility to review all product information provided to determine the correct mechanical and electrical characteristics needed for your application. If you need further assistance with this product to identify your product specifications, please contact our sales team to answer any questions you may have.
LEESON STAINLESS STEEL WASHGUARD Micro Series compact inverters offer "big drive" full features for adapting standard or premium efficiency three phase motors to adjustable speed operation. Complete, rugged WASHGUARD Food Safe Stainless Steel enclosures for NEMA 4X (IP65) frequent washdown applications but must be protected from caustic agents. Paint-free stainless steel, no external fans, and anodized aluminum heat sinks provide superior heat transfer and greater structural integrity compared to plastic or figerglass enclosures. These Speedmaster Micro Series drives have the same features as the standard NEMA 1 units.
- Intelligent Power Module-IGBT's with a 16 bit intel Microprocessor.
- User choice programming with: Choice of "Quick Start" factory presets and Built-in English programmable options via the key touch-pad.
- Output Frequency: 0-120Hz
- Overload Current Capacity: 150% for one minute, based on nominal output of the control.
- Speed reference signal. Choice of potentiometer, 0-10VDC, speed or load.
- Two auxillary contacts: One form C relay and two open collector output.
- Preset speeds: Four.
- Slip Compensation.
- Adjustable carrier frequency. Adjustable acceleration and deceleration times.
- DC braking-time and voltage adjustable.
- Password protected.
- Constant torque-with adjustable current limit.
- Rugged, heavy-gauge steel enclosures with barrier type terminal strips.
- Underwritter Laboratories Listed.
- Dynamic Braking is available as a kit for Installation in the field.
- Remote keypad is available as a kit for installation in the field or as a modification
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.