20HP LEESON SM PLUS IP20 VFD 400-480V 3PH INPUT 174432.00
|Description:||20HP VFD/SM PLUS/IP20/400-480V/3PH|
|Ship Weight:||14 lbs.|
This Leeson product is Non-Returnable. Please take the time to identify your motor needs. It is the customer’s responsibility to review all product information provided to determine the correct mechanical and electrical characteristics needed for your application. If you need further assistance with this product to identify your product specifications, please contact our sales team to answer any questions you may have.
Removable electronic programming module allows off-line set-up and program replication.
Input line voltage calibration-optimizes over and undervoltage trip levels
- Current limit to 180% with frequency foldback
- Adjustable carrier frequency (4 to 10 kHz)
- Adjustable V/Hz
- Output frequency to 240 Hz
- Seven preset speeds
- Automatic restart after fault
- Control via drive face, terminal strip or optional remote keypad
- Coast or ramp to stop
- Independent Accel and Decel adjustment
- Forward only or forward and reverse direction
- Adjustable DC injection braking
- Speed reference calibration
- Speed reference: keypad, 0-10 VDC, or 4-20 mA
- Speed and load indicating output signal selection: 0-10 VDC, or 4-20 mA
- Output signal calibration
- I2t motor thermal overload protection; meets UL requirements for motor protection in single motor applications
- Fixed boost for high starting torque
- Accel boost for high torque accelerating at any speed
- Slip compensation
- Three-digit LED display
- Password protection
- Fault history: Stores eight previous trips
- Terminal status indication
- Default parameter reset
- IP20 enclosure with finger safe terminals
- Dynamic braking and remote keypad kits available
- UL (USA)
- cUL (Canada)
- CE (Europe)
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.