5HP LEESON SM-Series VFD 400-480V 3PH INPUT 174287
|Ship Weight:||6 lbs.|
SUB-MICRO Series are designed for applications requiring a simpler drive without the advanced feature of the SM-Plus drive. Provides 11 isolated I/O terminals with one form A relay output.
- Removable electronic programming module allows off-line set-up and program replication.
- Input line voltage calibration-optimizes over and under voltage trip levels
- Current limit to 180% with frequency fold back
- Adjustable carrier frequency (4 to 10 kHz )
- Adjustable V/Hz
- Output frequency to 240Hz
- Seven preset speeds
- Automatic restart after fault
- Control via drive face, terminal strip or optional remote keypad (sold separately)
- Coast or ramp to stop
- Independent Accel and Decel adjustment
- Forward only or forward and reverse direction
- Adjustable DC injection braking
- Speed reference: keypad, 0-10 VDC, or 4-20 mA
- Speed reference calibration
- l2t thermal overload protection; meets UL requirements for motor protection in single motor applications
- Fixed boost for high starting torque
- Accel boost for high torque accelerating at any speed
- Slip compensation
- Three-digit LED display
- Password protection
- Fault history: Stores eight previous trips
- Terminal status indication
- Default parameter reset
- IP20 enclosure with finger safe terminals
- Dynamic braking and remote keypad kits available
- User programmable for 50Hz and other voltage inputs
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.