1HP LEESON SM-SERIES VFD 400-480V 3PH INPUT 174282.00
|Ship Weight:||4 lbs.|
This Leeson product is Non-Returnable. Please take the time to identify your motor needs. It is the customer’s responsibility to review all product information provided to determine the correct mechanical and electrical characteristics needed for your application. If you need further assistance with this product to identify your product specifications, please contact our sales team to answer any questions you may have.
SUB-MICRO Series designed for applications requiring a simpler drive without the advanced features of the SM-Plus drive. Provides 11 isolated I/O terminals with one form A relay output.
- Removable electronic programming module allows off-line set-up and program replication.
- Input line voltage calibration-optimizes over and under voltage trip levels
- Current limit to 180% with frequency fold back
- Adjustable carrier frequency (4 to 10 kHz )
- Adjustable V/Hz
- Output frequency to 240Hz
- Seven preset speeds
- Automatic restart after fault
- Control via drive face, terminal strip or optional remote keypad (sold separately)
- Coast or ramp to stop
- Independent Accel and Decel adjustment
- Forward only or forward and reverse direction
- Adjustable DC injection braking
- Speed reference: keypad, 0-10 VDC, or 4-20 mA
- Speed reference calibration
- l2t thermal overload protection; meets UL requirements for motor protection in single motor applications
- Fixed boost for high starting torque
- Accel boost for high torque accelerating at any speed
- Slip compensation
- Three-digit LED display
- Password protection
- Fault history: Stores eight previous trips
- Terminal status indication
- Default parameter reset
- IP20 enclosure with finger safe terminals
- Dynamic braking and remote keypad kits available
- User programmable for 50Hz and other voltage inputs
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.