LEESON 5HP SM VECTOR VFD 200-240V 3PH INPUT 174010
|Description:||AC INVERTER,5HP/SM VECTOR/IP20/200-240V/3PH|
|Ship Weight:||4 lbs.|
Other features include
- The SM-Vector drive is designed for operation with vector duty rated induction motors rated for 200,230,400,460, or 590VAC from 0-240Hz.
- IP20 enclosure with finger safe terminals
- Easy setup and operation - Program the SM-Vector drive one of the four different ways:
- From the front of the drive
- The optional remote keypad
- A PC using the TechLink Software
- The EPM Programmer
- Modes of operation:
- Constant Torque V/Hz
- Variable Torque V/Hz
- Sensorless Vector - speed mode
- Sensorless Vector - torque mode
- Auto tuning determines key performance values based on the motor and installation variables. Required for operation in vector modes, but can be used to enhance performance in V/Hz mode.
- The SM-Vector drive is an approved thermal overload protection devise for single motor applications.
- 18 isolated terminals provide 5 logic inputs and 2 logic outputs
- Two reference inputs allow for 4-20mA and either 1-10V or bipolar -10 to =10v
- Two analog outputs indicate speed and load.
- Two wire RS485 serial communication.
- Dynamic braking and remote keypad kits are available.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.