20HP LEESON 3510RPM 254JM TEFC 3PH MOTOR G151569
LEESON 151569.60 has been superseded by G151569.60
|Ship Weight:||299 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
LEESON Three Phase Electric Pump Motor is designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JM mounting provisions. All motors have a rigid mounting base and NEMA JM pump Shaft.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled construction, for maximum life in dirty or severe environments
- Oversized locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- Drip covers are available as accessory kist for 143-5JM and 182-4JM motors
- Some 182-4JM frame motors have enclosed endshields as standard with frame vents meeting the 12* drip-proof requirement
- No drip cover is needed, or shown in the table, for these motors
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
|F.L. Amps||51.5-47||F.L. Amps||23.5||F.L. Amps||46/23.1|
|S. F Amps||No 1.15 SF Performance.||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|KW||14.9||Model Number||C254T34FK12 A|
|Eff 100%||90.2||Eff 75%||PF||89.5|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6308|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6309|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||299 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.