10HP LEESON 1740RPM 215T 1PH EX HI-TORQ MOTOR 140414.00
|Ship Weight:||156 lbs.|
This Leeson Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Designed specifically for severe "farm duty" environments and applications, but work excellently in standard environments such as Air compressors, pumps and other single phase machinery.
Extra Hi-Torque rated 5, 7.5 and 10 HP Motors delivers starting torque as high as 300-400% of motor's full load torque.
- Steel frame
- 1 3/8" shaft output diameter
- Gasketed capacitor housing and conduit boxes provide protection in all environments.
- Double sealed ball bearings pre-lubricated with Exxon POLYREX EM grease having operating temperature range of -20*F to +350*F and special formulation to provide extra bearing protection.
- Rubber boot over manual protector reset button provides weather protection
- Non USA Manufactured, MX
- Low temperature manual overload protector protects against extreme overload.
- Class "F" copper windings and varnish.
- Capacitor start/Capacitor run provides high starting torque with normal starting current.
NOTE: At this time LEESON does not have a field serviceable C-face kit available for this motor
|F.L. Amps||40||F.L. Amps||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||45||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Max Amb||40||Design||NO DESIGN CODE||Code||H|
|Eff 100%||86.5||Eff 75%||PF||95|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||No||Bearing PE||6207|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||156 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.