7.5HP LEESON 3505RPM 213JM TEFC 3PH MOTOR G132027
LEESON 132027.00 has been Superseded by G132027.00
|Ship Weight:||108 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can ONLY Ship Ground!
For expedited needs please contact our sales team for freight options.
LEESON Three Phase Electric Pump Motor is designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JM mounting provisions. All motors have a rigid mounting base and NEMA JM pump Shaft.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled construction, for maximum life in dirty or severe environments
- Oversized locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- Drip covers are available as accessory kist for 143-5JM and 182-4JM motors
- Some 182-4JM frame motors have enclosed endshields as standard with frame vents meeting the 12* drip-proof requirement
- No drip cover is needed, or shown in the table, for these motors
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
|F.L. Amps||17.6-16.8||F.L. Amps||8.4||F.L. Amps||14/7|
|S. F Amps||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|KW||5.60||Model Number||C184T34FK41A A|
|Eff 100%||88.5||Eff 75%||PF||94.5|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6207|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||108 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.