7.5HP LEESON 3510RPM 184JM TEFC 3PH MOTOR G131582.00
|Ship Weight:||108 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
LEESON Three Phase Electric Pump Motor is designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JM mounting provisions. All motors have a rigid mounting base and NEMA JM pump Shaft.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled construction, for maximum life in dirty or severe environments
- Oversized locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- Drip covers are available as accessory kist for 143-5JM and 182-4JM motors
- Some 182-4JM frame motors have enclosed endshields as standard with frame vents meeting the 12* drip-proof requirement
- No drip cover is needed, or shown in the table, for these motors
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
LEESON 131582.00 has been superseded by G131582.00
|F.L. Amps||17.6-16.8||F.L. Amps||8.4||F.L. Amps||14/7|
|S. F Amps||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|KW||5.60||Model Number||C184T34FK40A A|
|Eff 100%||88.5||Eff 75%||PF||94.5|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6207|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||108 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.