5HP LEESON 1750RPM 184JM TEFC 3PH PUMP MOTOR G131581.00
LEESON 131581.00 has been superseded by G131581.00
|Ship Weight:||97 lbs.|
This Leeson Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
LEESON 3-Phase Electric Pump Motor is designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JM mounting provisions. All motors have a rigid mounting base and NEMA JM pump Shaft.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled construction, for maximum life in dirty or severe environments
- Oversized locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- Drip covers are available as accessory kist for 143-5JM and 182-4JM motors
- Some 182-4JM frame motors have enclosed endshields as standard with frame vents meeting the 12* drip-proof requirement
- Non US manufactured, MX
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
|F.L. Amps||13||F.L. Amps||6.5||F.L. Amps||10.6/5.3|
|S. F Amps||14.8||S. F Amps||7.4||S. F Amps||11.6/5.8|
|KW||3.70||Model Number||C184T17FK33A A|
|Eff 100%||87.5||Eff 75%||PF||82|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6207|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||74 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.