3HP LEESON 1760RPM 182JM TEFC 3PH MOTOR G131579
LEESON 131579.00 has been superseded by G131579.00
|Ship Weight:||65 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase Electric Pump Motor is designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JM mounting provisions. All motors have a rigid mounting base and NEMA JM pump Shaft.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled construction, for maximum life in dirty or severe environments
- Oversized locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- Drip covers are available as accessory kist for 143-5JM and 182-4JM motors
- Some 182-4JM frame motors have enclosed endshields as standard with frame vents meeting the 12* drip-proof requirement
- No drip cover is needed, or shown in the table, for these motors.
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
|F.L. Amps||8-8.6||F.L. Amps||4.3||F.L. Amps||7.8/3.9|
|S. F Amps||11.2-9.6||S. F Amps||S. F Amps||8.4/4.2|
|KW||2.24||Model Number||C182T17FK26A A|
|Eff 100%||87.5||Eff 75%||PF||74|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6207|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||65 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.