5HP LEESON 1440RPM 184T IP22 1PH MOTOR 131555.00
|Ship Weight:||98 lbs.|
This Leeson Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
DP Models: For use where water and dust exposure is moderate. Ideally suited for use on pumps, compressors, blowers, fans, and other direct or belt-driven applications.
General Specifications: 50 Hz single phase designs produce full rated HP on 50Hz power supply. Designed for general purpose applications.
Electrical Features: High efficiency energy saving designs. Centrifugal switch specifically designed for 50 Hz service. Conduit box with leads. Torque at rated HP on 50 Hz power supply is 20% greater than the running torque of a 60 Hz motor. All 180 and 210 frame Rolled Steel motors have Class F Insulation.
- 1 1/8" shaft output diameter
- Durable rolled steel frame
- High-quality ball bearings
- Easy-to-read nameplate
- Capacitor start/capcitor run design for reduced amperage, others are capacitor start/induction run
- UL Recognized Component Listing and CSA approval.
- Warranty – 12 months from date of first use or 18 months from date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
- Non USA Manufactured, MX
|F.L. Amps||23.2||F.L. Amps||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||26.8||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Max Amb||40||Design||NO DESIGN CODE||Code||G|
|Eff 100%||80||Eff 75%||PF||90|
|CC Number||CE||No||Bearing PE||6206|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||98 LB||Enclosure||DP||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.