2HP LEESON 1800RPM 145T EPFC 3PH MOTOR 122025.00
|Catalog Number:||122025.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||60 lbs.|
This Leeson motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 6-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
LEESON Three Phase Explosion Proof Motor is designed and approved for applications in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Made in USA
- Explosion proof motors must be properly nameplated with inverter duty information prior to use on VFD.
- NEMA Premium efficiency rating with a three year warranty
- 7/8" Keyed output shaft
- Durable rolled steel frame
- Meets all UL and CSA safety requirements
- Double shielded ball bearings
- Thermal overload protection (TSTATS)
- NEMA 1.0 Service Factor
- Explosion-proof conduit box included
MOTOR RATING: (Click on Files for LEESON's Hazardous Ratings Chart)
- DIVISION I, DIVISION II: CLASS I, GROUPS C&D; CLASS II, GROUPS F&G;
- MEETS TEMPERATURE CODE T3B
- NO LEESON motors are listed for Class I, Group A or B
- Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence.
- Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
|FL Amps||6||FL Amps||3||FL Amps|
|SF Amps||6||SF Amps||3||SF Amps|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CE||N||Bearing PE||6205|
|CC Number||CC005A||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||60 LB||Enclosure||EPFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Shaft Diam.||Cust Part No.||Packaging||B|
|Paint||BLUE - LEESON (ENAMEL)||Hazardous Location||EXP PROOF CL I GR C&D CL II GR F&G T3C||Test Card|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.