2HP LEESON 1800RPM 145TC EPFC 3PH MOTOR 121922.00
|Catalog Number:||121922.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||66 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase Explosion Proof Motor is designed and approved for applications in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Made in USA
- Inverter Rated- Constant Torque 10:1
- Explosion proof motors must be properly nameplated with inverter duty information prior to use on VFD.
- NEMA Premium efficiency rating with a three year warranty
- 7/8" Keyed output shaft
- Durable rolled steel frame
- C-face mounting provisions with rigid base
- Meets all UL and CSA safety requirements
- Thermal overload protection (TSTATS)
- Double shielded ball bearings
- NEMA 1.00 Service Factor
- Explosion-proof conduit box included
MOTOR RATING: (Click on Files for LEESON's Hazardous Ratings Chart)
- DIVISION I, DIVISION II: CLASS I, GROUPS C&D; CLASS II, GROUPS F&G;
- MEETS TEMPERATURE CODE T3B
- NO LEESON motors are listed for Class I, Group A or B
- Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence.
- Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
|F.L. Amps||6.2-6||F.L. Amps||3||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||86.5||Eff 75%||PF||71|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||203|
|CC Number||CE||No||Bearing PE||205|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||66 LB||Enclosure||EPFC||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.