3HP LEESON 3600RPM 145T EPFC 3PH MOTOR 121918.00
|Catalog Number:||121918.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||56 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase Explosion Proof Motor is designed and approved for applications in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Made in USA
- Explosion proof motors must be properly nameplated with inverter duty information prior to use on VFD.
- NEMA Premium efficiency rating with a three year warranty
- 7/8" Keyed output shaft
- Durable rolled steel frame
- Meets all UL and CSA safety requirements
- Double shielded ball bearings
- Thermal overload protection (TSTATS)
- NEMA 1.0 Service Factor
- Explosion-proof conduit box included
MOTOR RATING: (Click on Files for LEESON's Hazardous Ratings Chart)
- DIVISION I, DIVISION II: CLASS I, GROUPS C&D; CLASS II, GROUPS F&G;
- MEETS TEMPERATURE CODE T3B
- NO LEESON motors are listed for Class I, Group A or B
- Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence.
- Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
|FL Amps||7.6||FL Amps||3.8||FL Amps||6.4/3.2|
|SF Amps||7.6||SF Amps||3.8||SF Amps||6.4/3.2|
|UL||NONE-OVER HEAT PROT DEVICE||CE||N||Bearing PE||6205|
|CC Number||CC005A||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||56 LB||Enclosure||EPFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Shaft Diam.||Cust Part No.||Packaging||F|
|Paint||BLUE - LEESON (ENAMEL)||Hazardous Location||EXP PROOF CL I GR C&D CL II GR F&G T3C||Test Card||00|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.