1.5HP LEESON 1760RPM 145JM TEFC 3PH MOTOR G121856
LEESON 121856.00 has been superseded by G121856.00
|LEESON Catalog Number:||G121856.00|
|Ship Weight:||46 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase Electric Pump Motor is designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JM mounting provisions. All motors have a rigid mounting base and NEMA JM pump Shaft.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled construction, for maximum life in dirty or severe environments
- Oversized locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- Drip covers are available as accessory kist for 143-5JM and 182-4JM motors
- Some 182-4JM frame motors have enclosed endshields as standard with frame vents meeting the 12* drip-proof requirement
- No drip cover is needed, or shown in the table, for these motors.
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
|F.L. Amps||4.6-4.4||F.L. Amps||2.2||F.L. Amps||3.9/1.95|
|S. F Amps||5.2-4.8||S. F Amps||2.4||S. F Amps||4.2/2.1|
|Eff 100%||84||Eff 75%||PF||76|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||203|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||206|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||46 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.