2HP LEESON 1740RPM 145TC TEFC 1PH WG MOTOR 121632.00
|Catalog Number:||121632.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||57 lbs.|
This Leeson motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
LEESON WASHGUARD Premium Duck All-Stainless Motor is designed specifically to meet the demanding sanitation requirements of the pharmaceutical, food processing and beverage industries. This motor is also ideal in clean room and severe chemical-processing applications involving frequent washdown with nitric acid and caustic lye.
- Made in USA
- Durable 300-Series stainless steel exterior components- frame, endshields, shaft extension, fan guard, hardware, conduit box and cover
- C-Face mounting provisions with rigid base
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run
- Solid State Sinpac® switch – no mechanical switch contacts to corrode and fail
- Double sealed bearings with moisture resistant high temperature grease
- Interior coatings applied to the rotor and stator protect against corrosion
- Viton sealing components for superior chemical resistance
- Removable hydrophobic breathers in opposite shaft end bell and conduit box equalize pressure without allowing moisture to enter
- LEESON’s exclusive IRIS® Inverter-Rated Insulation System provides extra protection and long life, especially in inverter-driven applications
|F.L. Amps||20||F.L. Amps||10.2-10||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||22||S. F Amps||11.2-11||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||80||Eff 75%||PF||80|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6203|
|CC Number||NONE||CE||No||Bearing PE||6205|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||57 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Assembly||042539||Shaft Dia.||7/8 IN||Ext. Diag.||005314.03|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.