3/4HP LEESON 1800RPM 56C TENV 3PH MOTOR 117902.00
|Catalog Number:||117902.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||41 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase Premium Stainless Duck Motor with Shaft Grounding Ring designed to protect motors used in applications that are using AC inverters to control speed. They eliminate the stray voltages that may damage the motor's bearings. This all-stainless motor meets the demanding sanitation requirements of the pharmaceutical, food processing and beverage industries. These motors are also ideal in clean room and severe chemical-processing applications involving frequent washdown with nitric acid and caustic lye.
- Made in USA
- Inverter Rated- Constant 3:1
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel.
- Nothing on the motor's exterior is painted or coated in any way.
- All sealing components are Viton® for superior chemical resistance.
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame - no separately attached nameplate to trap dirt or contaminants.
- Endshields are O-ring sealed to the frame.
- Double lip shaft seals on both ends of TEFC motors (shaft end only on TENV motors)
- Removable hydrophobic breathers in opposite shaft endbell and conduit box equalize pressure without allowing moisture to enter.
- Exterior fastener use minimized, reducing the number of entry points for moisture.
- Double-sealed bearings are pre-lubricated with moisture-resistant high-temperature grease for long life.
- Interior coatings applied to rotor and stator protect against corrosion.
- New conduit box mounting system provides optimum sealing.
- Ease to clean construction is BISSC Certified for bakery applications.
- Class F inverter rated insulation system (IRIS)
- Windings are dipped in polyester insulating varnish
Standards and Approvals:
- Single and three phase motors are UL component recognized - file number E57948, guide number PRGY2.
- CSA Energy Efficiency Verification Program, report number EEV 78720-1.
- Construction is CSA Certified for safety report LR33543
- Listed under BISSC authorization number 769.
|FL Amps||2.4-2.3||FL Amps||1.15||FL Amps||1.8/.9|
|SF Amps||2.7-2.5||SF Amps||1.25||SF Amps||2/1|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CE||Y||Bearing PE||6205|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||42 LB||Enclosure||TENV||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Shaft Diam.||5/8 IN||Cust Part No.||Packaging||B|
|Winding||T634252||Carton Label||Leeson Stainless Washguard|
|Paint||NO PAINT||Hazardous Location||NONE||Test Card||03|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.