1HP LEESON 1725RPM 56C TENV 3PH WG SST MOTOR 117123.00
LEESON 117123.00 has been superseded by 119975.00
|Catalog Number:||117123.00 Made in USA|
|Ship Weight:||50 lbs.|
LEESON EXTREME DUCK WASHGUARD SST These Revolutionary Designed Stainless Steel Motors are built using our “Voice of the customer” design criteria to withstand extreme washdown and sanitation requirements of the food processing, pharmaceutical, packaging and beverage industries. Our Innovative Hydro Sealed System “HS2™” protects from the “outside-in” by reducing entrance points of contaminants and eliminates the need for drain plugs and breathers. This proven process also minimizes exterior hardware, which may trap application elements. Our unique Rotor/Cartridge Seal System, “Q-CAR™” gives quick access to the interior of the motor should the need arise. 300-Series Stainless Steel used on all exterior surfaces gives ideal protection against severe chemical-processing applications and frequent washdown processes using Salt water, Nitric Acids and Solvents.
- Made in USA
- 5/8 shaft output diameter
- Steel frame
- Standard efficient with 1 year warranty
- TENV totally enclosed non-vented
Mechanical Protection Features:
- All exterior components are 300-Series stainless steel
- Protech Bearing isolator used for the output shaft seal
- Double Lip Viton shaft seal used on non-drive output shaft on TEFC motors
- Minimal exterior fasteners due to no through-bolt design and screw on conduit box covers reduces surface areas that may trap contaminants
- Double-sealed bearings are pre-lubricated with moisture resistant, high temperature grease for long life
- Rotor/Cartridge, “Q-CAR™,” design for quick access to motor interior (patent pending).
- O-ring sealed openings on conduit box covers and Rotor/Cartridge cover
- Rigid Cast Base for rugged applications
- Conduit box lead hole location rotatable on TEFC designs
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched to the motor frame making frame surface smooth, which eliminates areas that trap contaminants
- Ease of clean construction is BISSC certified for bakery applications and motors meet Pharmaceutical Duty specifications
- IP 66 Enclosure protection
Electrical Performance and Protection Features:
- Motors meet EPAct mandates for non-exempt motors when tested without shaft seals
- Total winding encapsulation using an Epoxy Resin
- LEESON’s exclusive IRIS™ Inverter-Rated Insulation System provides extra protection and long life, especially when used in applications driven by an Inverter
- 10:1 constant torque operation
|F.L. Amps||3.1-3||F.L. Amps||1.5||F.L. Amps||2.6/1.3|
|S. F Amps||3.5-3.3||S. F Amps||1.65||S. F Amps||3/1.5|
|Eff 100%||81.5||Eff 75%||PF||77|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6205|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6205|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||50 LB||Enclosure||TENV||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Assembly||042541||Shaft Dia.||5/8 IN||Ext. Diag.||005010.52|
|Cust Part No||Outline||028767-700||Ext. Diag2|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.