1/3HP LEESON 3600RPM 56C TENV 3PH MOTOR 116641.00
|Catalog Number:||116641.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Description:||1/3HP,3600RPM,56C,TEFC,3PH, EPOXY WASHGUARD|
|Ship Weight:||22 lbs.|
This LEESON motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 6-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
LEESON Three Phase White Duck Washguard Epoxy Motor is designed for enhanced performance in wet, humid areas. Designed to meet the demanding washdown conditions that you may find in food processing plants, chemical processing, pharmaceutical plants, and the beverage and brewing industries.
- Made in the USA
- The original moisture-shedding "duck" motor
- Durable rolled steel frame
- C-Face mounting provisions with rigid base
- USDA-approved, high-gloss, white epoxy finish
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- 303 stainless-steel shaft and moisture-resistant shaft system
- Frame, base, endshields, rotor, and interior components are protected by enamel and polyester compounds
- High temperature, moisture resistant IRIS® insulation system
- Cast, oversized conduit box with tough, high-temperature nitrile gaskets and stainless-steel cover and hardware
- Excellent for applications requiring a motor that is "tropicalized"
- Double-sealed, oversized bearings
- Stainless-steel or white polypropylene fan guard on all Washguard frames.
- Stainless-steel, “full-fact” nameplate
- Four condensate drains in each endshield
- Meets IP55 enclosure protection
|F.L. Amps||1.1||F.L. Amps||.55||F.L. Amps||1/.5|
|S. F Amps||1.2||S. F Amps||.6||S. F Amps||1.1/.55|
|KW||0.25||Model #||C6T34VK15 B|
|Eff 100%||0||Eff 75%||PF||0|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||No||Bearing PE||6205|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||22 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.