1/3HP LEESON 1725RPM 56C 1PH HI-TORQUE MOTOR 116485.00
|Catalog Number:||116485.00 - Made in USA|
|Ship Weight:||26 lbs.|
This Leeson motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
APPLICATIONS: Designed specifically for severe "farm duty" environments and applications, but work very well in standard environments such as Air compressors, pumps and other single phase machinery.
- Made in USA
- Steel frame
- 5/8" shaft output diameter
- Pressure washer duty
- Gasketed capacitor housing and conduit boxes provide protection in all environments.
- Double sealed ball bearings pre-lubricated with Exxon POLYREX EM grease having operating temperature range of -20*F to +350*F and special formulation to provide extra bearing protection.
- Rubber boot over manual protector reset button provides weather protection.
- Low temperature manual overload protector protects against extreme overload.
- Class "F" copper windings and varnish.
- Capacitor start provides high starting torque with normal starting current.
|F.L. Amps||6.4||F.L. Amps||3.2||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||6.6||S. F Amps||3.3||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||62||Eff 75%||PF||55|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6203|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||No||Bearing PE||6203|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||26 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Nameplate||993500||Mounting||RIGID C||Rotation||SELECTIVE CCW|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.