3/4HP LEESON 1800RPM 56C TENV 3PH MOTOR 116468.00
|Catalog Number:||116468.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Brake Rating:||6 ft-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||44 lbs.|
This LEESON motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 6-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
LEESON Three Phase White Duck Epoxy Washguard Brakemotor is a fail-safe, positive, stop and hold brakemotor designed for superior extended service in wet, humid areas. Meets the demanding washdown conditions that you may find in food processing plants, chemical processing, pharmaceutical plants, and the beverage and brewing industries.
- Made in the USA
- The original moisture-shedding "duck" motor
- Durable rolled steel frame
- C-face mounting provisions with base
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- Spring set brake
- Load stopped automatically when power is turned off
- Power off manual release for convenience, and for use in case of a power failure. The manual release resets automatically.
- The brake coil leads are brought into the conduit box of the motor for easy connection and may be connected to operate when power to the motor is shut off, or to be actuated independent of power to the motor.
- Three phase motors have brake coils rated for 230/460VAC, 60Hz.
- USDA-approved, high-gloss, white epoxy finish
- 303 stainless-steel shaft and moisture-resistant shaft system
- Frame, base, endshields, rotor, and interior components are protected by enamel and polyester compounds
- High temperature, moisture resistant IRIS® insulation system
- Cast, oversized conduit box with tough, high-temperature nitrile gaskets and stainless-steel cover and hardware
- Excellent for applications requiring a motor that is "tropicalized"
- Double-sealed, oversized bearings
- Stainless-steel or white polypropylene fan guard on all Washguard frames.
- Stainless-steel, “full-fact” nameplate
- Four condensate drains in each endshield
- Meets IP55 enclosure protection
|F.L. Amps||2.7-2.5||F.L. Amps||1.25||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||2.8||S. F Amps||1.4||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||80||Eff 75%||PF||70|
|CC Number||NONE||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6205|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||44 LB||Enclosure||TENV||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Assembly||NONE||Shaft Dia.||5/8 IN||Ext. Diag.||005010.15|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.