1/3HP LEESON 1800RPM 56 EPNV 3PH MOTOR 111932.00
|Catalog Number:||111932.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||33 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase Explosion Proof Motor is designed and approved for applications in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Made in USA
- This motor is NOT inverter rated
- Explosion proof motors must be properly nameplated with inverter duty information prior to use on VFD. Motors with automatic overload protectors cannot be used on VFDs.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- Durable rolled steel frame
- Meets all UL and CSA safety requirements
- Double shielded ball bearings
- Automatic overload protection
- NEMA 1.0 Service Factor
- Explosion-proof conduit box included
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase or 18 months from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first
MOTOR RATING: (Click on Files for LEESON's Hazardous Ratings Chart)
- DIVISION I, DIVISION II: CLASS I, GROUPS C&D; CLASS II, GROUPS F&G;
- MEETS TEMPERATURE CODE T3B
- NO LEESON motors are listed for Class I, Group A or B
- Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence.
- Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
|F.L. Amps||1.2-1.2||F.L. Amps||.6||F.L. Amps||1.4-1.4/.7|
|S. F Amps||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||74.5||Eff 75%||PF||71|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6203|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||No||Bearing PE||6203|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||36 LB||Enclosure||EPNV||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.