1/2HP LEESON 1075RPM 56HZ TEAO 1PH MOTOR 111321.00
|Catalog Number:||111321.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Model Number:||A6P11NR1 G|
|Ship Weight:||37 lbs.|
LEESON Single Phase PSC Variable Torque Fan Motor is designed for dependable, energy saving performance in applications where the fan is mounted on the shaft of the motor. The permanent split capacitor design does not require a centrifugal switch, resulting in higher reliability than other types of single phase motors. This design is also more energy efficient and less expensive to operate.
- Made in USA
- Rolled steel frame with corrosion resistant epoxy paint
- Resilient base for quiet operation
- 2- 5/8” long by 5/8” diameter keyed output shaft
- 1” long extended through-bolts
- Overload protected with a UL and CSA recognized automatic reset protector
- Must be mounted within the air stream of the driven fan
- Because of the inherently low starting torques of this design, these motors are not suitable for belt driven fan applications.
|F.L. Amps||6||F.L. Amps||3||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||None||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||Eff 75%||PF|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||No||Bearing PE||6203|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||37 LB||Enclosure||TENV||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.