1HP LEESON 1800RPM 56C TEFC 12VDC EPOXY WASHGUARD MOTOR 109302.00
|Catalog Number:||109302.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||45 lbs.|
LEESON LOW VOLTAGE PMDC WASHGUARD MOTOR is suitable for installations having battery, solar powered, or generator supplied operation and is designed for extended life in wet, high humidity applications.
- Durable rolled steel frame with USDA approved white epoxy finish
- 5/8" 303 Stainless steel keyed output shaft
- Frame, base, end shields, armature and interior components protected against rust and corrosion by enamel and polyester compounds of outstanding resistance to moisture, acids, alkalies and oil
- Stainless steel conduit box cover, fan cover, and data plate
- Watertight terminal posts
- Lubricated spring loaded contact seals prevent moisture from entering the motor
- Patented “V” ring forsheda seal deflects water
- Double sealed, oversized bearings with high temp lubricant
- Re-positionable drain plugs for use in multiple mounting positions
- Nylon seals at bolt heads for superior sealing
- Machined fits throughout
- Chemically inert, static free fan on TEFC designs with positive mounting ensures it won’t move
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase or 18 months from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first
|KW2||Form Factor 2||FLA2|
|Insul Class||H||Enclosure||TEFC||Bearing OPE||6203|
|Motor Wt.||37 LB||Nameplate||080339||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Carton Label||Leeson Washguard|
|Winding||D55477||Ext. Diag.||Ext. Diag2|
|GROUP:||1 A||Shaft Dia.||5/8 IN||Packaging|
|Test Card||02||Outline||612-0217-000||Cust Part No|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.