1/2HP LEESON 135RPM TEFC 90VDC P1100 SERIES PARALLEL GEARMOTOR 108712.00
|Catalog Number:||108712.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||210 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||43 lbs.|
LEESON 108712.00 135RPM 90VDC P1100 Series Parallel Gearmotor performance matched for continuous duty service over a 60:1 speed range. All have constant torque throughout the range when powered by a full-wave unfiltered SCR-type adjustable speed control having a typical form factor of 1.3 to 1.4.
- 3/4" Keyed output shaft
- Rugged die cast aluminum gear housing for maximum gear and bearing support
- Precision machined gearing, hardened for maximum load capability
- All gearing designed and rated to AGMA class 9 standards, and to withstand momentary shock overload of 200%
- Oversized output bearings for greater overhung load capacity and long life
- High carbon alloy output shaft provides maximum strength and rigidity
- All needle bearing journals are precision ground after heat treating to provide maximum fit and finish
- Heavy duty industrial oil seals keep lubricant in and dirt out
- Gears and bearings are splash lubricated with permanent, heavy duty gear oil
- Conduit box included as standard
- Placing the gearmotor with the motor below the gearbox (shaft up with gearmotor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail
- Motor’s stall torque could exceed recommended full load torques. A current limiting device such as an SCR control should be used to prevent damage. This issue is even more critical for low voltage motors, typically no controller is used since motor is connected directly to a battery, so some type of current limit or fusing should be considered
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.