1HP LEESON 1750RPM 56C TEFC 90VDC MOTOR 108022.00
|Catalog Number:||108022.00- Free Ground Shipping in the USA|
|Ship Weight:||40 lbs.|
LEESON NEMA Frame SCR-Rated 90VDC Motor is typically used in applications requiring motor speed adjustment, constant torque throughout the speed range, dynamic braking, and reversing capabilities.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- Durable rolled steel frame
- C-face mounting provisions with Removable base
- Brush holder design provides easy access to brushes
- Large oversized brushes assure long brush life
- Capable of dynamic braking
- PWM or SCR type controller rated
- High starting torque
- Permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- Higher HP and speed achievable using PWM type DC controls
- UL and CSA listed
- Meets NEMA MG1 standards
- Dynamically balanced armatures
- 30:1 constant torque operation
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.