1/3HP LEESON 18RPM TEFC 3PH P1100 PARALLEL GEARMOTOR 107025.00
|Catalog Number:||107025.00 - FREE Ground Shipping to Continental USA|
|F.L. Torque:||1089 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||34 lbs.|
LEESON Three Phase P1100 Parallel Gearmotor is designed with precision machined, hardened gearing for maximum life and load capacity.
- 3/4" Keyed output shaft
- Rugged die cast aluminum gear housing for maximum gear and bearing support
- Precision machined gearing, hardened for maximum load capability
- All gearing designed and rated to AGMA class 9 standards, and to withstand momentary shock overload of 200%
- Oversized output bearings for greater overhung load capacity and long life
- High carbon alloy output shaft provides maximum strength and rigidity
- All needle bearing journals are precision ground after heat treating to provide
maximum fit and finish
- Heavy duty industrial oil seals keep lubricant in and dirt out
- Gears and bearings are splash lubricated with permanent, heavy duty gear oil
- Conduit box included as standard
- Placing the gearmotor with the motor below the gearbox (shaft up with motor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.