1/3HP LEESON 91RPM TEFC 115/230VAC P1100 PARALLEL GEARMOTOR 107009.00
|Catalog Number:||107009.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||224 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||30 lbs.|
LEESON P1100 Series SUB-FHP Parallel Gearmotor is totally enclosed for continuous duty and general purpose applications. Capacitor start motors rated for 115/230VAC, 60HZ input. Bison/Dayton direct interchange.
- 3/4" Keyed output shaft
- Rugged die cast aluminum gear housing for maximum gear and bearing support
- Precision machined gearing, hardened for maximum load capacity
- All gearing designed and rated to AGMA class 9 standards, and to withstand momentary shock overload of 200%
- Oversized output bearings for greater overhung load capacity and long life
- High carbon alloy output shaft provides maximum strength and rigidity
- All needle bearing journals are precision ground after heat treating to provide maximum fit and finish
- Heavy duty industrial oil seals keep lubricant in and dirt out
- Gears and bearings are splash lubricated with permanent, heavy duty gear oil
- Conduit box is included as standard
- These gearmotors are designed for mounting at any angle, but motor below the reducer (shaft up with motor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the shaft seal fail.
- Overhung load capacities shown are at the center of output shaft
Please reference all specifications and dimension drawings to ensure a direct replacement.
|LEESON Catalog Number:||107009.00|
|BISON Direct Interchange:||014-482-3019|
|DAYTON Direct Interchange:||2Z843|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.