1/3HP LEESON 1800RPM 48C TENV 3PH MOTOR 103393.00
|Catalog Number:||103393.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||25 lbs.|
This Leeson motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 6-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
LEESON Three Phase Premium Stainless Duck Motor designed specifically to meet the demanding sanitation requirements of the pharmaceutical, food processing and beverage industries. These motors are also ideal in clean room and severe chemical-processing applications involving frequent washdown with nitric acid and caustic lye.
- Made in USA
- 1/2" Keyed output shaft
- C-Face mounting provisions less base
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel.
- Nothing on the motor's exterior is painted or coated in any way.
- All sealing components are Viton® for superior chemical resistance.
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame - no separately attached nameplate to trap dirt or contaminants.
- Endshields are O-ring sealed to the frame.
- Double lip shaft seals on both ends of TEFC motors (shaft end only on TENV motors)
- Removable hydrophobic breathers in opposite shaft endbell and conduit box equalize pressure without allowing moisture to enter.
- Exterior fastener use minimized, reducing the number of entry points for moisture.
- Double-sealed bearings are pre-lubricated with moisture-resistant high-temperature grease for long life.
- Interior coatings applied to rotor and stator protect against corrosion.
- New conduit box mounting system provides optimum sealing.
- Ease to clean construction is BISSC Certified for bakery applications.
- Class F inverter rated insulation system (IRIS)
- Windings are dipped in polyester insulating varnish
Standards and Approvals:
- Single and three phase motors are UL component recognized - file number E57948, guide number PRGY2.
- CSA Energy Efficiency Verification Program, report number EEV 78720-1.
- Construction is CSA Certified for safety report LR33543
- Listed under BISSC authorization number 769.
|F.L. Amps||1.3-1.3||F.L. Amps||.65||F.L. Amps||1.4/.7|
|S. F Amps||1.4-1.4||S. F Amps||.7||S. F Amps||1.5/.75|
|Eff 100%||70.5||Eff 75%||PF||68|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6204|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6204|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||28 LB||Enclosure||TENV||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.