1/2HP LEESON 1625RPM 56H TEAO 1PH MOTOR 100768.00
|Catalog Number:||100768.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Model Number:||A4P17NJ2 E|
|Ship Weight:||36 lbs.|
This Leeson motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
100LEESON Single Phase PSC Variable Torque Fan Motor is designed for dependable performance in applications where the fan is mounted on the shaft of the motor. The permanent split capacitor design does not require a centrifugal switch, resulting in higher reliability than other types of single phase motors. This design is also more energy efficient and less expensive to operate.
- Rolled steel frame with corrosion resistant epoxy paint
- Resilient base for quiet operation
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft with slinger
- 1” long extended through-bolts
- Overload protected with a UL and CSA recognized automatic reset protector
- Must be mounted within the air stream of the driven fan
- Because of the low starting torques of this design, these motors are not suitable for belt driven fan applications.
- Non USA Manufactured, MX
|F.L. Amps||4.4||F.L. Amps||2.2||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||None||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||75||Eff 75%||PF||98|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6203|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||No||Bearing PE||6203|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||NONE||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||39 LB||Enclosure||TENV||Lubrication||STANDARD|
|Nameplate||A-92005-6||Mounting||RESILIENT BASE||Rotation||SELECTIVE CCW|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.