1/3HP LEESON 1140RPM 56Z TEAO 1PH MOTOR 100604.00
|Catalog Number:||100604.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Model Number:||A4P11NH1 H|
|Ship Weight:||23 lbs.|
LEESON Single Phase PSC Variable Torque Fan Motor is designed for dependable performance in applications where the fan is mounted on the shaft of the motor. The permanent split capacitor design does not require a centrifugal switch, resulting in higher reliability than on other types of single phase motors. This design is also more energy efficient and less expensive to operate.
- Rolled steel frame with rigid base and corrosion resistant epoxy paint
- 3" long by 5/8" diameter keyed output shaft
- 3/4" long extended thrubolts
- Overload protected with a UL and CSA recognized automatic reset protector
- Must be mounted within the air stream of the driven fan
- Because of the low starting torques of this design, these motors are not suitable for belt driven fan applications
- Non USA Manufactured, MX
|F.L. Amps||3.6||F.L. Amps||1.9-1.8||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||None||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||70||Eff 75%||PF||92|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6203|
|CC Number||CE||Bearing PE||6203|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||26 LB||Enclosure||TENV||Lubrication||G-203|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.