1/4HP LEESON 1750RPM 56C TEFC 180VDC MOTOR 098003.00
|Catalog Number:||098003.00 - Free Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||22 lbs.|
LEESON NEMA Frame Permanent Magnet DC Motor is typically used in applications requiring motor speed adjustment, constant torque throughout the speed range, dynamic braking, and reversing capabilities.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- Durable rolled steel frame
- C-face mounting provisions with base
- Brush holder design provides easy access to brushes
- Large oversized brushes assure long brush life
- Removable bolt-on base
- Capable of dynamic braking
- PWM or SCR controller rated
- High starting torque
- Permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- Higher HP speed achievable using PWM type DC controls
- UL and CSA Listed
- Meets NEMA MG1 standards
- Dynamically balanced armatures
- 30:1 constant torque operation
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.