1/3HP LEESON 85RPM TEFC 230/460VAC PE350 PARALLEL GEARMOTOR 096014.00
|Ship Weight:||30 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Conduit box is not supplied with motor.
LEESON Parallel Gearmotor is designed for mounting at any angle, but shaft-up with motor below gearhead is not recommended and is totally enclosed for continuous duty, general purpose applications.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled
- Rated for 60/50 Hz operation
- 20:1 ratio
- Steel frame
- Conservatively could be used at 2:1 Constant Torque speed range
- Precision machined gearing, hardened for maximum load capability
- All gearing designed and rated to AGMA class 9 standards, and to withstand
momentary shock overload of 200%
- Oversized output bearings for greater overhung load capacity and long life
- High carbon alloy output shaft provides maximum strength and rigidity
- All needle bearing journals are precision ground after heat treating to provide
maximum fit and finish
- Heavy duty industrial oil seals keep lubricant in and dirt out
- Gears and bearings are splash lubricated with permanent, heavy duty gear oil
- Three phase models include conduit box
- Designed for mounting at any angle, but motor below the reducer should be
avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
- Optional conduit box available
- Made in the USA
|HPKW||.33/.33||F.L. Amps||2/1||F.L. Amps||1.6/.8|
|Frame||42Y||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||Eff 75%||Enclosure||TEFC|
|Series||PE350||Overrlung Ld.||300||Shaft Type||PARALLEL|
|Motor Wt.||30 LB||Mounting||SPECIAL||Rotation||RECONN|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.