1/6HP LEESON 160RPM TEFC 115/230VAC PE350 PARALLEL GEARMOTOR 096010.00
|Catalog Number:||096010.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||45 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||30 lbs.|
This Leeson Gearmotor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 6-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales office for particulars.
LEESON PE350 Series SUB-FHP Parallel Gearmotor is totally enclosed for continuous duty and general purpose applications. Permanent split capacitor motors rated for 115/230VAC, 60/50HZ input. Baldor/Bison/Bodine/Dayton direct interchange.
- 3/4" Keyed output shaft, hardened steel
- Rugged die cast aluminum gear housing for maximum gear and bearing support
- Precision machined gearing, hardened for maximum load capacity
- All gearing designed and rated to AGMA class 9 standards, and to withstand momentary shock overload of 200%
- Oversized output bearings for greater overhung load capacity and long life
- High carbon alloy output shaft provides maximum strength and rigidity
- All needle bearing journals are precision ground after heat treating to provide maximum fit and finish
- Heavy duty industrial oil seals keep lubricant in and dirt out
- Conduit box is optional and NOT supplied with the motor
- See related products for conduit box
- These gearmotors are designed for mounting at any angle, but motor below the reducer (shaft up with motor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the shaft seal fail.
- Overhung load capacities shown are at the center of output shaft
- Run capacitor included
Please reference all specifications and dimension drawings to ensure a direct replacement.
|LEESON Catalog Number:||096010.00|
|BALDOR Direct Interchange:||GCP3315|
|BODINE Direct Interchange:||5680|
|BISON Direct Interchange:||016-246-4011|
|DAYTON Direct Interchange:||6MK80|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.