GROVE SS-HMQ826-5-H-140-XX STAINLESS H2 RIGHT ANGLE GEAR REDUCER S2630469XX
|GROVE Catalog Number:||S2630469XX - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|GROVE Model Number:||SS-HMQ826-5-H-140-(XX=Bore Selection)|
|Description:||WASHGUARD Stainless Steel Right Angle Gear Reducer|
|Output Shaft CONFIG:||H2 HOLLOW|
|Ship Weight:||55 lbs.|
GROVE GEAR SS-HMQ Stainless Steel Washguard Gear Reducer offers superior corrosion protection. They are rust proof and able to withstand the harshest conditions. The stainless steel housing, cover and external hardware offer an exceptionally long life.
- Torque Arm Bracket is not supplied with reducer as standard
- 316 stainless steel housing and covers to withstand extreme environments.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant – USDA Class H1 approved.
- Vent-free “sealed-for-life” design with Enviroseal technology.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-ring on face of input flange provides a positive seal against moisture intrusion.
- 303 stainless steel output shaft.
- Worms are cut, heat-treated, ground and polished to provide efficient, quiet operation.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON or Lincoln Motors for the perfect GEAR+MOTOR™ package.
|Output Torque (lb.-in.)||1130|
|Housing Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Overhung Load (lbs.)||1625|
|Reducer Type||Worm - Right Angle|
|Center Distance (in)||2.62|
|Input Style||C-faced Quill|
|Output Shaft Assembly||H (Hollow Shaft)|
|Bore Size (in)||1.000-1.500|
All GROVE STAINLESS STEEL WASHGUARD Gearing products are subject to availability. Most gearing products are stock but in some occasions 5-14 day lead times may be needed. For urgent expedited orders please contact our office for availability.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.