ELECTRA-GEAR EL-HM821-20-H-56-XX RIGHT ANGLE GEAR REDUCER EL8210517.XX
|ELECTRA-GEAR Catalog Number:||EL8210517.XX - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|ELECTRA-GEAR Model Number:||EL-HM821-20-H-56-XX|
|Description:||800 Series Aluminum Right Angle Gear Reducer|
|Output Shaft CONFIG:||Hollow Bore|
|Ship Weight:||20 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Wide variety of applications requiring slow speed and high torque, ideal for conveyors, material handling, textile machines, packaging machinery, etc.
- Heavy duty cast iron housings construction
- Factory filled with Premium Synthetic PAG Lube as standard
- Precision mounting surfaces
- O-rings on input and output covers
- Viton Seals throughout
- Cast Iron NEMA C input flange, Push-off holes
- Seal Guard
- IronMan fine-grained, one-piece cast housing
- Bronze alloy worm gear
- Tapered roller bearings
- Premium Grade 5 assembly bolts throughout
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with Baldor 900 series, Boston Gear, Browning Raider, Falk, Morse Invader and other “industry standard” reducers.
ELECTRA-GEAR Gear Reducers combine the premium features of the GROVE IRONMAN with the industry's broadest product offering of the Grove Gear Flexaline.
|Output Torque (lb.-in.)||964|
|Overhung Load (lbs.)||1175|
|Reducer Type||Worm - Right Angle|
|Center Distance (in)||2.06|
|Input Style||C-faced Coupling|
|Output Shaft Assembly||H (Hollow Shaft)|
|Bore Size (in)||1.000-1.500|
All ELECTRA-GEAR Gearing products are subject to availability. Most gearing products are stock but in some occasions 3-5 day lead times may be needed. For urgent expedited orders please contact our office for availability.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.