0418050SL POWERTWIST PLUS B/5L V-BELT IN 6' SLEEVE
|Package Size:||6' Sleeve|
|Replaces Grainger No.:||6PTY3 5A548 4WTV9|
APPLICATIONS: A Permanent replacement for rubber V-Belts, combines industry standard horsepower ratings, superior performance in challenging operating environments with fast, easy installation.
Best Suited For: Any power transmission application designed to use classical B/17/5L section industrial rubber V-belts. Also ideal for conveying applications designed for B/17/5L section belts.
PowerTwist Plus can't be outperformed! PowerTwist Plus sets the standard for link V-belt longevity and durability. Other brands don't come close. The combination of high strength and low elongation under load simply cannot be beaten. Because they're made of a custom-designed, high-tech polyurethane/polyester composite, PowerTwist Plus V-belts won't fail you when others may. The result? Less downtime. Higher productivity. Reduced maintenance costs.
• Everyday industrial workhorse
• Minimized maintenance time
• High performance polyester/polyurethane composite technology with the same horsepower ratings as conventional rubber V-belts
• Easy to inventory
• Offer problem solving alternatives to V-belts of classical cross-sections
• Drop-in permanent upgrade for conventional endless rubber V-belts
The right belt at the right time! Instead of trying to carry all the endless V-belt sizes you might need, with PowerTwist Plus, you only need to stock the most common cross sections - 3L, 4L/A, 5L/B, C and D - and you'll have almost 100%, on-site availability guaranteed. With PowerTwist Plus you will reduce the inventory dollars you have tied up in replacement V-belts and still have instant availability.
• Perfectly suited to Z/10, 3L, A/13, B/17, C/22, and D/32 drives
• Reduced inventory… any belt, any time!
No tools required. No matter what equipment you are operating, productivity is critical. PowerTwist Plus V-Belts minimize downtime with no tools required, easy installation in minutes without machine tear-downs or struggling with rusted-down motor bases.
PowerTwist Plus V-Belts have the same cross section dimensions as conventional endless V-belts and can be installed on existing pulleys with no changes in set-up.
Single or matched V-belt sets can be made with a flick of the wrist! PowerTwist Plus V-Belts can be made up to required length by hand in seconds and rolled onto the drive just like a bicycle chain. Their custom multi-ply composite construction prevents roll-on damage. If conventional rubber V-belts are installed this way, almost certainly some of the load-bearing tension cords will be broken, leading to significantly reduced belt life.
• Easier, faster installation
• Easily installed without dismantling drive components
• Make any length by hand in seconds without any tools
• Simplified drive design
Tame hostile environments If your V-belt drives are operating in hostile, nasty environments, you've got to take advantage of the high performance properties of polyurethanes. That's why we use a high performance polyurethane elastomer reinforced with multiple plies of polyester fabric for PowerTwist Plus. This custom material provides PowerTwist Plus with significantly superior resistance to oils, grease, water, most common industrial/agricultural chemicals and solvents. Plus an operating temperature range, with no loss of performance, of -40º F to +240º F. Conventional SBR/chloroprene brand V-belts simply can't compete.
If your drive environment is like hell's kitchen and conventional V-belt life is down to a few months, PowerTwist Plus may be your long term answer.
• Longer belt life in harsh operating conditions
• Unaffected by extreme temperatures, water, steam, oil, grease, and common industrial chemicals and solvents
Reduce transmitted vibration. All conventional V-belts with a continuous tensile cord will transmit vibrations from the motor to driven components; these vibrations cause system noise and can significantly shorten bearing life. The segmented twist-lock design of PowerTwist Plus acts as a vibration dampener - vibration can enter a link but cannot be transmitted as there is no continuous tension cord present. Save your bearings - fit PowerTwist Plus V-belts!
• unique belt construction dampens transmitted motor vibrations, extending the bearing life and reducing noise levels
• high resistance to abrasion and shock loads
RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.
- Profile shape: V
- Profile size: B/17/5L
- Color: Red
- Compliancy: REACH, RoHS
- Material: Composite Polyester/Polyurethane
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 125mm, 5.00"
- Top Width: 17mm, 5/8"
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.