0410100 POWERTWIST CUSHION TOP B/17 V-BELT IN 100' BOX
|Package Size:||100' Box|
APPLICATIONS: A permanent replacement for rubber V-Belts, Cushion Top V-Belt constructed of high performance composite polyester/polyurethane material that allows for easy installation, high power, low stretch and reduced V-Belt inventory. In addition to the qualities of PowerTwist Plus, this belt also has a polyurethane “bubble” integrally bonded to the top surface that is perfect for applications that require an ultra-smooth or flexible top surface.
- Polyurethane surface is fused with the rest of the belt and will never delaminate
- Extremely durable
- Make any length by hand in seconds
- No tools required for installation
- Longer belt life in harsh operating conditions
- Superior oil, chemical and temperature resistance
- Reduced system noise
- RoHS compliant
Advantages to HPC V-Belts: Fenner Drives’ High Performance Composite (HPC) V-Belts are uniquely designed and incorporate custom materials which provide a number of time and cost-saving benefits:
- Industry standard power ratings
- Easier, faster installation
- Reduced V-belt stock Minimize maintenance time
- Simplified drive design
- Reduced drive vibration
- While simple in concept, Fenner Drives’ HPC V-belts deliver outstanding performance, solving many of the field problems traditionally associated with conventional rubber V-belts.
- Made from custom polyurethane elastomers reinforced with multiple piles of polyester fabric, our HPC V-belts offer problem solving alternatives to conventional endless wrapped rubber V-belts of classical and metric SP wedge cross sections.
- Profile shape: V
- Profile size: B/17
- Color: Red
- Compliancy: RoHS
- Material: Composite Polyester/Polyurethane
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: B/17 5.00", 125mm
- Special Feature: Polyurethane "bubble" top surface
- Top Width: B/17 5/8”, 17mm
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.