0405081 POWERTWIST FRICTION TOP A/13 V-BELT IN 25' BOX
|Package Size:||25' Box|
APPLICATIONS: A permanent replacement for rubber V-Belts, Friction Top V-Belt constructed of high performance composite polyester/polyurethane material that allows for easy installation, high power, low stretch and reduced V-Belt inventory. In addition to the qualities of PowerTwist Plus, this belt also has a top layer of 85A polyurethane that is perfect for applications where more grip is needed.
- Polyurethane surface is fused with the rest of the belt and will never delaminate
- Extremely durable
- Offers a higher coefficient of friction in conveying applications than standard PowerTwist Plus
- Make any length by hand in seconds
- No tools required for installation
- Longer belt life in harsh operating conditions
- Superior oil, chemical and temperature resistance
- Reduced system noise
- RoHS compliant
Advantages to HPC V-Belts: Fenner Drives’ High Performance Composite (HPC) V-Belts are uniquely designed and incorporate custom materials which provide a number of time and cost-saving benefits:
- Industry standard power ratings
- Easier, faster installation
- Reduced V-belt stock Minimize maintenance time
- Simplified drive design
- Reduced drive vibration
- While simple in concept, Fenner Drives’ HPC V-belts deliver outstanding performance, solving many of the field problems traditionally associated with conventional rubber V-belts.
- Made from custom polyurethane elastomers reinforced with multiple piles of polyester fabric, our HPC V-belts offer problem solving alternatives to conventional endless wrapped rubber V-belts of classical and metric SP wedge cross sections.
- Profile shape: V
- Profile size: A/13
- Color: Red
- Compliancy: RoHS
- Material: Composite Polyester/Polyurethane
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: A/13 3.00", 80mm
- Special Feature: 85A Polyurethane top surface
- Top Width: A/13 1/2”, 13mm
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.