Baldor Three Phase XPFC Drill Rig Duty Explosion Proof Motors
Baldor Three Phase XPFC Drill Rig Duty Explosion Proof Motors are ideal for on and off shore drill rig service, bulk fuel terminals, and transfer stations. For use in high humidity hazardous-duty applications driving pumps, compressors, blowers, fans, and many other loads that require 1.15 service factor explosion-proof motors.
- Labyrinth-type recessed metal shaft slinger for increased bearing protection
- Explosion-proof breather/drain to prevent build up of condensation
- 40°C ambient, Class F insulation
- Corrision resistant finish with two part epoxy coating
- U.L. and CSA approved for Class I, Group C & D, T3C
- Suitable for 55°C at 1.15 service factor.