10HP BALDOR 1780RPM FL2162C TENV 3PH MOTOR ZDNRPM21104C
|Ship Weight:||280 lbs.|
This Baldor Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
Baldor Three Phase RPM AC Vector Duty Motors are designed for Test stands, extruders, conveyors, crane & hoist systems, converting, web processing, traction duty, winders, and printing.
- Compact square laminated steel frame FL210-L440 (FL180 is extruded
aluminum) for vector duty 1000:1 constant torque.
- Premium class H insulation, 40 C ambient, 1.0 S.F. Ball bearing.
- Three normally closed thermostats (one per phase).
- Surpasses the requirements of MG1, Part 31. VPI insulation & insulated
O.D.E. bearing is standard on all L440 frames.
- Exclusive optimum pole Inverter Duty - not for across the line operation.
- Includes BEI HS35 1024 ppr hollow shaft encoder with MS twist lock connector, mating connector and protective cover.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.