1000HP BALDOR 1785RPM L4461 DPG-FV 3PH MOTOR IDDRPM4410004
|Ship Weight:||3890 lbs.|
This Baldor Motor has been discontinued, please contact our sales team for availability.
This Baldor Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
Baldor Three Phase RPM AC Inverter Duty Motors are designed for extruders, conveyors, crane & hoist systems, converting, pumps, web processing, test stands, traction duty, winders, and printing.
- Compact square laminated steel frame FL210-L440 (FL180 is extruded
aluminum) for inverter duty and vector duty 1000:1 constant torque.
- Premium class H insulation, 40 C ambient, 1.0 S.F. Ball bearing.
- Three normally closed thermostats (one per phase).
- Surpasses the requirements of MG1, Part 31. VPI
insulation & insulated O.D.E. bearing is standard on all L440 frames.
- Exclusive optimum pole Inverter Duty - not for across the line operation.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.