300HP BALDOR 1770RPM L3213 DPG-FV 3PH MOTOR IDDRPM323004
BALDOR IDDRPM323004 has been superseded by IDDRPM323004R1
|Ship Weight:||1360 lbs.|
This Baldor Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
Baldor Three Phase RPM AC Inverter Duty Motors are designed for extruders, conveyors, crane & hoist systems, converting, pumps, web processing, test stands, traction duty, winders, and printing.
- Compact square laminated steel frame FL210-L440 (FL180 is extruded
aluminum) for inverter duty and vector duty 1000:1 constant torque.
- Premium class H insulation, 40 C ambient, 1.0 S.F. Ball bearing.
- Three normally closed thermostats (one per phase).
- Surpasses the requirements of MG1, Part 31. VPI
insulation & insulated O.D.E. bearing is standard on all L440 frames.
- Exclusive optimum pole Inverter Duty - not for across the line operation.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.