3HP BALDOR 1765RPM 182T OPSB 3PH MOTOR EFM3211T
BALDOR FM3211T has been Superseded to EFM3211T
|Ship Weight:||68 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Designed for typical applications include operations where continuous or frequent duty is required. Super-E Motors are designed to conserve energy over extended time periods.
- Class F insulated
- 1.15 service factor
- Inverter rated per NEMA MG1 Part 22.214.171.124
- Suitable for variable torque applications and constant torque speed range with properly sized and adjusted variable frequency drives
- Heavy gauge steel and cast iron frames
- Ball bearings
- ISR® (Inverter Spike Resistant®) copper windings
- Low-loss electrical grade lamination steel
- Three year warranty
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.